August 22, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Spa Day...


Taggart with Miss Joy

Hi, Everybody!

I know you're gonna find this hard to believe, but Mom says I'm pretty scruffy these days.
She made an appointment for a spa day for Bella and me. I'm thinkin' peanut butter treats,
swimmin' someplace fun, chasin' a squirrel or two, and a big, fluffy dog bed for lyin' around.

Miss Joy and Moi

 What did I get?
Clipped toenails (the horror!), a bath, blowdry and brushin'. What's up with that?

When Mom and Dad lived in Wisconsin before I was born, they had a kennel and a bunch of dogs. Mom had mostly yellow Labradors and Dad had mostly Golden retrievers. Dad used to call Miss Joy who had a business called Canine Design and a mobile van for bathin' dogs. They always loved when she came to visit.

When Mom and Dad were in Plymouth recently, they saw that Miss Joy still has her business, but now she has a storefront where people take their dogs. Mom said we should go there, so she made an appointment.

Feeling Fresh Now

Look how handsome I look now! (I smell a little funky for my taste, but...whatever.) I really like Miss Joy, and she has the sweetest voice. Look at the kerchief she gave me to wear home. Man, I'm totally stylin' this look!

Boo's Had Enough

Miss Joy's assistant had Boo in the tub so fast that Mom didn't get a "before" picture of her, but here's how she looked after she got all "buffed and puffed". I have to admit, she doesn't smell as bad as she did a couple of weeks ago.

Back Home and Beautiful

Mom took our picture as soon as Dad got us home. She knows that I'm gonna go find somethin' dank to roll in at the first opportunity, so she's not takin' any chances at all. (I think Bella is makin' a statement in this picture.)

What Can I Say?

So, I have to share this with you before I close. A couple of nights ago, this is what I have to look at...the Black Dog's snorin' and yippin' in her sleep - with her tongue stickin' out. I was laughin' so hard I rolled over onto my back. It's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Black Dog cracks us up. Really. I've gotta go. I need to catch my breath.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Tag YOU are stylin and very dapper looking in your newly earned kerchief. Bella does look pretty good too. A Spa day really is a treat and Miss Joy looks very happy to have you visit and partake of her skills. Hope you stay Handsome and Sweet smellin...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna