July 25, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Country Walkies...

Brynwood's Taggart 07/2417

Hi, Everybody!

It's been perfect weather for walkies, so that's what I did...Walkies.

The Call of the Open Road

 Do you hear it? Yup. It's the Call of the Open Road!

My Roaming Gnome

 I couldn't help but hum "Country Roads" as I walked on the farm lane.

There And Back Again

 I love these little walks with Mom. There's the smell of lilies comin' from the other
side of the fence row, and you just never know what might jump right out at you.
Why, I noticed a rabbit that must be the mama.  I could have caught her, but
Mom wouldn't let me. She mentioned somethin' about fleas and other bad bugs.

Uphill

We turned up toward the hill, and caught the last of the sunset over the hill.
 
Guardin' My Garden

...and maybe a flower or two. Thanks, Mom. I love these little hikes!
 We think it's important to take regular breaks...and always take them outside!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go on your "Walkie" with you Tag. You certainly have the most amazing country to see and enJOY. I really enjoy your Heart shaped Hiney! Lovely Summer Week Sweet Tag...XO<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally saw a rabbit here on the mountain! I was beginning to think rabbits didn't like heights. Molly also wanted to chase it, but 'Mom wouldn't let her..." ha ha, we think the same!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna