July 28, 2017

Time Out For A Special Project...

Forest Friends Fabric Assortment

 I have a very special project to make for a certain granddaughter celebrating a Birthday next week.

Forest Friends Animals

 She loves nature and animals, but these days, foxes are her favorite.

Forest Friends Foxes

 No shopping necessary. I just went to my fabric studio and pulled what I need.

Forest Friends Fabric by Ingrid for Moda
 
 "Forest Friends" fabric assortment will fit the bill nicely. I'll be cutting today, to work on 
something I know she wants. I have a week before I need to finish it. Plenty of time.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Gifts made from Heart and Hands are the very best kind because they are created with Lots of Love. Uber cute fabrics. I look forward to seeing what you sew for your Granddaughter. Fabulous Friday Sweet Friend...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabric! Know you'll make a really special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable fabric Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna