July 27, 2017

A New Name...

Brynwood Needleworks "Bryn Crossbody Wallet"

This custom order is finished and ready to ship. Four crossbody wallets ready to go to their new homes. I made three in the Hibiscus cork fabric and three in the Orchid cork fabric. (One of each pattern will go into the shop later today.) 

These have a little "headroom" between the flap and the main body of the wallet so you can actually put a little more inside without the wallet getting too tight. I was also able to put my iPhone 6 Plus (with an Otter case) inside this size.

Brynwood Needleworks "Bryn Crossbody Wallet" (Shoulder and Wrist Straps Included)

I've renamed this crossbody wallet. I've decided that our Labrador and Golden retriever girls will be the names for this wallet, and all my new designs from now on. That being said, these are now called my "Bryn Crossbody Wallet".

Brynwood Needleworks "Bryn Crossbody Wallet" Interior

It's going to be fun as I debut new pieces with more names of my girls...Bryn, Kyra, Kes, Kirby, Samantha Rose, Matty (Mata Hari), Bee and Bella. The Grab & Go Crossbody and Wristlets will keep their current names.

Brynwood Needleworks "Bryn Crossbody Wallet" Back
 
These six are finished, and my new lining fabrics arrived yesterday. That means I'll get them cut out today and finish prepping to complete the other nine. 
 
I have a few other projects I'm going to be working on, too. I'm so inspired here at the farm, and I can't wait to share what's next.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Your wallets are gorgeous and sew well made. Lovely new names for your items and sweet way to honor your beloved pets. It is always good to have more room for things we carry with us. Inspiration Bliss at Hickory Hill Farm...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful! I've been using the Grab and Go clutch you gave me, and I marvel at your professional workmanship every time I pick it up. Hope we can get together in August - this summer is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful! I've been using the Grab and Go clutch you gave me, and I marvel at your professional workmanship every time I pick it up. Hope we can get together in August - this summer is flying by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna