June 29, 2017

I've Got Sunshine...

Hickory Hill Farm Bluebird - Male

 ...on a cloudy day.
 
Hickory Hill Farm Bluebird - Male

When it's cold outside...

Hickory Hill Farm Bluebird - Male

 I've got the month of May.


Hickory Hill Farm Bluebird - Male
 
I guess you'd say,
What can make me feel this way?
 
Bluebirds! 
 
I had to share another glorious gift from our farm. 
This dapper gent was kind enough to pose for me yesterday.
 
There is a female nesting in the bluebird house, as well as another pair in the house at the other end of our little fence. I love watching them from our home, and I'm looking forward to their babies. They sing the sweetest songs for us (not this song, though).
 
(Sorry, Shell - and all of you. I couldn't resist, even though I know this song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day!)
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Yes it is...stuck in my head! But that is just fine because now I can visualize these beautiful Blue Birds. Enjoy your show from Mother Nature dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! and thanks for the song!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna