April 27, 2017

Motivated...

Mary Engelbreit Image
 
I've been asked more than once why I'm in such a hurry to unpack and get the household settled. My answer? Simple. I can't relax with Handsome this summer, and I can't play in the studio if I have all these boxes to unpack.
 
I'm nearly halfway through emptying boxes and arranging the farmhouse, but a number of the boxes will remain packed for the time being. All the book boxes that were in our library in Florida are "shelfless" here. Until we decide where and what we want for them in this home, they'll stay safely tucked in their boxes.

I know I'm creating a home for us these days, but I'll be happy when we're more settled and I can again spend time creating in the studio. I was busy again yesterday, but didn't take any photographs. You don't really want to see packing materials, cardboard and short term chaos, do you? I didn't think so.

I'll be back tomorrow to share a little more progress. Until then, please enjoy the Mary Engelbreit image I found for you today. 

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Sewing does indeed mend the soul and you will be sewing once again very soon. You are making wonderful progress in corralling the clutter chaos of unpacking. Donna the Diligent...Your Super Hero Title?!! Lovely Day Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote and the sweet picture. I miss sewing, we are busy with a little remodeling. Have fun setting up your beautiful new home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna