April 29, 2017

A Waterin' Hole...

Stock Tank Pool - FaceBook Group Image
 
Yesterday, I saw this image in a FaceBook (Airstream) group. Friends have been wondering if Tag and Bella might have a pool here at the farm. I've said that I thought a stock tank might be a fitting option. Digging a pool to use for three months (tops) in Wisconsin just seems silly. This tank would be a perfect solution - with the addition of a filtration system and a spigot (to empty it in the fall). 

Don't look for anything like this to happen this year (if at all). We have many other things planned for this summer...a new porch, and lots of family time. This is something that we'll contemplate for a future project. I wonder how big they make these tanks?

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great option for Tag and Bella..in the future. I looked at this photo and thought of you and your Airstream for Florida summers. Lovely Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...I bet Agway or Tractor Supply will be willing to help!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They used to make them pretty big...My mama learned how to swim in a water tank in the desert country of new mexico

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna