March 27, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - One For The Road...

Brynwood Needleworks - Swim Day

 Hi, Everybody!

Mom and Dad have been super busy packin' for us to move to the farm, so Boo and I decided it was time to take matters into our own hands.

They were goin' in and out of the house, and we managed to slip out the back door to the lanai when they weren't lookin'. Guess where we went? Yup. Swimmin'! We probably won't get many more changes to take the plunge again in this great pool, so we didn't want to waste the chance.

Brynwood Needleworks - Swim Day

Even I have to admit, Boo looks pretty darn regal up there on her throne, doesn't she? We played out there most of the afternoon...which was just fine and dandy with us!

When I write again, it will be from the farm! Bella Boo and I are lookin' forward to that! We know it won't be much fun until all the boxes are there and unloaded, but Mom said she's gonna take her time. She's pretty tired! Good thing we'll be there to help!

Things are movin' pretty fast these days, so I can't hang around and visit. I'll be back from the great wilds of Wisconsin next week.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

4 comments:

  1. Exciting times for you and Bella. Keep safe, little friend.
    Best wishes from Mandy and her two best friends, Ella and Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see Tag and Bella enjoying the last few days with their pool. We hope you have a safe trip to Wisconsin. Hugs from Bolt, Daniel, and Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag it was such a good thing mom taught you how to swim and be safe living with a pool. Looks like you and Boo had great fun. You are such a good lad to keep out of the way during this chaotic moving scene. Safe Travels to the Wilds of Wisconsin. Rest up cause you are gonna be doing lots of runnin at the farm. I hope mom can also get some rest...especially before she has to unpack all those gazillion boxes. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful, wonderful, safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna