March 22, 2017

The Farmhouse Is Nearly Ready...

Brynwood Needleworks - Guest Room
 
The trucks arrive today, and our elder son arrives tomorrow. The workers from Moving Staffers™ arrive on Saturday and then the trucks will be loaded for our move to Hickory Hill Farm.

Between now and then, we continue to pack boxes, purge and donate. It seems like we went from zero to sixty in nearly the blink of an eye. So much for "Balance" (my word for 2017). I'd much rather focus on the road ahead, than behind. 

This picture shows the crown molding and base shoe, newly installed in the guest room. It's also been installed in our living room and dining room. Our electrician will do the finish installations before we arrive, and then the farmhouse will be ready for our arrival. Pretty darn exciting, if you ask us!

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Were I you, I would not be able to sleep, the excitement would be so great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy and excited for you! Remember to breathe and let the heavy mover hunks do all the lifting and loading. Your dream is coming to fruition. Blessings Dear!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine the Balance you will feel when you are settled in your new home with your family all around you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dang exciting!! And this afternoon I got the Loan Approval letter for my house out on the Oregon Coast!! Looking forward . . . oh, after I come down from this cloud!! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna