March 26, 2017

Real Pros...

Brynwood Needleworks - Moving Staffers Cape Coral Crew

 These guys really know what they're doing...

Brynwood Needleworks - Moving Staffers Cape Coral Crew
 
and they know how to have fun, too.
 
Really, I'm too tired to talk any more today. We've had two days of packing out,
with one more left. One foot in front of the other. Eyes on the prize, and all.
 
Tag will be here tomorrow for an update from his perspective.
I'll be back on Wednesday with more detailed information about this process.
I know you understand. 
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. How fun to take their pictures. I can't even imagine how exhausted you must be dear. Sleep well tonight and rebuild your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you Deece. There's something so magical about a new adventure!
    Hugs!
    Shelby Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you live in Cape Coral? I knew you were in Florida, but I didn't know where. We stayed in Cape Coral on our vacation last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look a great bunch of boys.Hope it all goes smoothly Donna and Handsome.Have a safe journey north.Im looking forward to settling in at Hickory Farm.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna