March 28, 2017

Girl Talk...

Front L-R: Elizabeth, Alyce and Ellen...Rear L-R: Doris, Norma, Cathy, Donna, Krisann and Terry
 
I wouldn't dream of leaving town...even for a little while...without spending an evening with my knitting and crocheting girlfriends at Paneras. Thanks to modern technology (even if it's only a telephone in some cases), I'll be able to keep in touch with them from the farm.
 
To commemorate the evening, we asked one of the servers at the restaurant to snap a picture of all of us. I'll miss seeing these beautiful, smiling faces each week, but I know the summer is going to pass quickly with all we'll be doing.
 
The trailers leave today, and then it's time for sparkling up the empty house for its next caretakers. There will be dinner out with Number One Son and Handsome tonight. Goodness, we've earned it!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Reba McEntire has a new CD out and on it is a song titled God and My Girlfriends. It's an adorable rendition to all that make us girlfriends and gratefulness to have them in our lives. Enjoy a well deserved dinner out and safe travel to the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo to keep memories in view. Almost complete with mountains of packing and cleaning before you arrive safely at Hickory Hill Farm. Blessings and Safe Travels Dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and best wishes in your Wisconsin homestead. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna