February 26, 2017

Weekend Finishes...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Rose Sachet

I completed and shipped this Strawberry Rose Sachet on Saturday. It's filled with lavender buds, so it smells wonderful. Like my other sachets, it's large enough to fill the palm of my hand.

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Rose Sachet Embroidery

This is what the embroidery looked like before I turned it into the sachet...ribbon embroidery, tiny stitches and beads. I so love my time spent stitching.

Brynwood Needleworks - Grab & Go Crossbody Clutch

I also created a Grab & Go Crossbody Clutch in blue/silver fleck cork. It was delivered to a happy client on Friday. 

Brynwood Needleworks - Grab & Go Crossbody Clutch Lining

My favorite lining for this color cork is this aqua blue coral print canvas. I may have to pair these two with the canvas on the exterior in a future project.

Brynwood Needleworks - Grab & Go Crossbody Clutch Detail

I'm adding the "handcrafted" tag to the d-ring on these crossbodies, rather than using them as zipper pulls. I think I like this better. One of these days, I'll have custom "Brynwood" tags made to use instead.

This week will be spent packing boxes, putting together our tax docs to mail off to our CPA, and making lists (closing accounts, address changes, and stuff like that) as we move toward handing over the keys on our Florida home. Handsome and I bought lots of boxes yesterday, so there are plenty for me to fill now.

We took Sunday afternoon off to listen to friends perform at the Italian/American Festival in Venice. The weather was perfect, the music was fun, and we had a great time together. We'll both get back to work today.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sound lke the perfect mix of pleasures. Sewing and finishing and music and friends. Now let the packing and moving process kick into high gear. No heavy lifting dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna