January 20, 2017

Number 60...

Brynwood Needleworks - #60 The Wanderer Traveler's Wallet

This is my 60th wallet! This is The Wanderer Traveler's Wallet...and it's one of my favorites to make. I love the map fabric paired with the cork, and then I add a machine embroidered compass to the flap. I think it's a classy crossbody, for sure!

Brynwood Needleworks - #60 The Wanderer Traveler's Wallet Interior
 
Number 60 is already on its way to a new home, and I'm moving to number 61. It's good to always be looking forward, and I certainly am. 

Of course, there'll be some Balance this weekend. The Packers are playing on Sunday, so we'll be going to a Packer party, hosted by friends, to cheer them on. Go, Pack!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Sew lovely and perfectly hand crafted. I do like the map fabric wiith the Compass embroidered cork fabric. Excellent work dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty wallet. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna