January 19, 2017

Good Morning, Handsome...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Handsome" Spoon

One day, while "exploring" Etsy, I came across a shop called "Sweet Mint Handmade". The first image that came up was a handstamped spoon that screamed "Buy Me!". Honestly, if I get screamed at, I listen. I immediately made my purchase, and anxiously awaited the arrival of this piece. It was here in no time at all.

Brynwood Needleworks - "Handsome" Spoon

I gave it to Handsome on Tuesday afternoon. My guy loves cereal for breakfast, so aside from the sentiment stamped in the bowl of the spoon, it was appropriate from a utilitarian perspective. He loved it (and actually used it yesterday morning)!
 
Chloe (the creative face behind Sweet Mint Handmade) has no idea I'm writing a blog post about her shop. I'm in no way compensated for my endorsement (for the 10¢ it's worth. lol), but when I love something, I like to share it with you. 
 
Take a little virtual excursion over to her shop HERE, and enjoy checking her out. I know I'll be going back for gifts in the future! (pssst. She does custom wording, too! squeeeee)
DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. What a nice gift. very pretty also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stamped spoons from Chloe at Sweet Mint Handmade. I custom-ordered 5 of them last fall and gave them as Christmas gifts. I will definitely be ordering more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. One is able to order different spoons, too...I got some soup spoons and some teaspoons. It is a great gift idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely gift. Thank you for he link...I see future gifts to give. Eat iin health Handsome...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings, Donna,
    That is just the sweetest gift. I am heading over to check out her shop! Have a marvelous Monday. Take care, ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna