August 31, 2016

I've Been Waiting...

Brynwood Needleworks - Massage Web Image (Not me!)
 
My friend, Krisann has magic, healing hands. She makes her living as a certified massage therapist. We scheduled my Birthday massage for the day after our primary elections. (Man! I just realized that I managed to extend my Birthday nearly NINE months this time!!)

We haven't seen each other more than once since Handsome and I went to Wisconsin, so in addition to her healing touch, we had a chance to talk. Before we knew it, she'd been hard at work on my knotted muscles for over two hours! I was pretty much jelly when she was finished. She'd managed to massage all the stress and strain away, and I was feeling about a million times better.

I know that I'll need to schedule some "Krisann Time" more often in the coming months. I'm going to need it, for sure!

Thank you, my friend. You truly are a one-of-a-kind healer.
xo

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful relaxed feeling! I'm so happy for you.........good by stress, knots, and worries!!! YEA, you deserve it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massages are the best!! Enjoy another one :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna