June 2, 2016

Rehoming These Dogs...

Brynwood Needleworks - 46 - "Day of the Dead Dogs" Wallet

Don't worry. I'm not talking about Tag and Bella. I'd never do that!
 
Yesterday's finish was the custom wallet using the "Day of the Dead Dogs" fabric from Timeless Treasures. Number 46 is in the mail today, along with the "Seamstress" wallet for the same client.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - 46 - "Day of the Dead Dogs" Wallet Interior
 
Cute and whimsical on the outside, with a bright, colorful pattern on the inside, too! The wristlet and keyfob were created from fabrics used in the making of this wallet. Like the "Seamstress" wallet, this client omitted the shoulder straps. These two wallets will be wristlets or clutches for the recipients.
 
Both wallets have been protected with Scotchguard™, and they've been carefully packaged to put in the mail today.
 

I'll set up Number 47 today for another client. This one is another one of my Brynwood exclusives..."The Wanderer" Travelers Wallet. 
 
My plan is to cut the cork and other wallet pieces this morning, and then take a lunch break with my girlfriend, Stacey. All work and no play, you know. 
 
When I get home, I'll be back in the studio for the rest of the afternoon. I'll should be able to get the wallet finished by the end of my work day. Then, I can play this weekend, because "everybody's working for the weekend"!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Donnna you really are making Wonderful Wallets for your clients. Don't you wish you could see each recipients face when they open their gifts? Definitely PLAY and enjoy friendship lunch. Beautiful Friday Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I like the way you combine fabrics and they come out looking like they belong together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna