June 17, 2016

Number Fifty Is A Wanderer...

Brynwood Needleworks - 50 - "The Wanderer" Travelers Wallet - Black
 
Number Fifty is a color variation of "The Wanderer" Traveler's Wallet. It's a custom request from a new client who wanted a black version of the original.

This one is made with a black cork exterior with the compass embroidered in black. The interior is a different map fabric that I have in stock. My client's initials are embroidered on the inside flap, too. I can already see that it's going to be gorgeous combination. This lady has great taste!

I'll show it to you again once it's finished. I'm so glad that Number Fifty is a memorable piece. I can hardly wait to see what Number Fifty One will be!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love black and think it is elegant. This Wanderlust Wallet shows very well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna