June 8, 2016

My Latest...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fairy Steed Corgi Pincushion Detail

If you follow Brynwood Needleworks on FaceBook, you got an early look at my latest pincushion design. If you're not in the group yet, please consider this a formal invitation.

I've had this idea percolating for a while. I knew what I'd be working on when I got to Nifty 50s yesterday. It came together pretty quickly, and I completed it when I got back home.

Brynwood Needleworks - Fairy Steed Corgi Pincushion
 
This one is listed in my Brynwood shop (in the "Pincushions" section HERE), and if this first one is gone, you'll still be able to get one for yourself. 

I'll be completing "Guitar Man" today, along with a couple other Retreat Bags (different designs) to go into my shop. 

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. that is really sweet. Your bags are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber Corgi Cute Pincushion. I bet it is Tag certified. Your work is exemplary dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna