June 21, 2016

Blissfully Busy...

Brynwood Needleworks - The Wanderer Traveler's Clutch - Black

I completed the clutch for a commission I recently received. Once I make the wristlet and key fob (this morning), it will be on its way to a new owner. (This client didn't want the shoulder strap.)

It also has the compass embroidered (tone-on-tone) on the exterior of the flap - in black, this time. In addition, I added the initials my client requested to the inside flap.

Brynwood Needleworks - The Wanderer Traveler's Clutch - Black - Interior
 
The interior is a different map fabric from my collection. I don't have a lot of it...perhaps enough to make one more wallet interior, but that's it.

I can also see I'm going to have to learn to take better photographs of the black cork. (I'll have to ask Handsome, who used to make a living photographing black Mercury Marine outboard motors, to share his expertise.)

I also completed another Acorn Woolen Pincushion, which was delivered to its new home last night. Today, I'll be completing two more orders for Woolen Strawberry Pincushion/Sachets, with two more wallets waiting in the wings. Yes. I'm blissfully busy.
 

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Black is so classic and elegant. This is truly gorgeous. You must have extremely Happy clients dear. It's Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant indeed! I just love that map fabric inside!!! Really enjoy mine (with shoulder strap)so I'm one of your happy customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your work...each and every piece!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore mine, purchased months ago, and must say all of your creations are fabulous. You are SEW Talented & I am so pleased to see each of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna