June 15, 2016

49, With A Little Twist...

Brynwood Needleworks - 49 - "Corgi On" Clutch

I completed number 49 yesterday. I donated this wallet to the Eric Zettner Memorial Auction to benefit various rescue organizations in the U.S. It was custom made for the auction winner.

Brynwood Needleworks - 49 - "Corgi On" Clutch Monogram

I embroidered her initials on the inside flap, and made the shoulder strap longer so it can be used cross body. Of course, I added the wristlet and key fob, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - 49 - "Corgi On" Corgi Charm
 
My special touch on this one is a small corgi bell charm to hang from the strap. I thought it would be a cute, little surprise.

I've already given it a coating of Scotchguard™ and it will go into the mail today to its new home. I never tire of making these, so it won't be long before I start another.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Corgi wallet with the special Corgi Bell charm. Every detail is just right! Terrific Thursday Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna