May 30, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Holiday Exhaustion...

Brynwood Needleworks - Sleepy Tag

Hi, Everybody!

I'm goin' to keep this short this week. Bella and I had a great, long weekend. On Friday, Dad and Bella Butt went to Uncle Mike's for the day. Mom and I stayed close to home and spent time in the studio.

On Saturday, Mom was stretching and put out her back (again), so I was her nurse until she felt better. She's okay now, thanks to me!

Otherwise, we spent a lot of time with Mom and Dad, doing what we love best. There was runnin', swimmin', ridin' in the truck, and more swimmin'. It was a perfect weekend for it, but I don't want to bore you with more pool pictures or videos this time.

I'm gonna just rest up for now. Mom has more commissions this week, so I think I'll just hang out in the studio with her for a couple of days.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Tag on this Tired Tuesday. I am very thankful you were able to comfort mom while her back was hurting. All those extra fun Memorial activities are exhausting. We worked around the home and yard...we could have used your "fetching" help. Let's just say, "Naps are a very good thing!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you were able to nurse your Mom "back" to health!! You be da best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna