May 22, 2016

Monday Is Mailing Day...

Brynwood Needleworks - Corgi Tote Detail; "Made For Me" Medallion

Today is mailing day. 
This is one of the custom orders I completed on Saturday.
As the medallion says, "Made for me", for my client.

Brynwood Needleworks - Corgi Tote and Wallets Custom Order

She ordered the Corgi tote and two Corgi wallets with matching straps and key fobs. 
These two wallets are #43 and #44.

Brynwood Needleworks - Corgi Custom Wallet Monogrammed Interior Flap
 
 I even added her monogram to the interior flap.

I have this order, along with two others that are ready to new homes. Everything will ship today, and a portion of the proceeds from this sale are donated to CorgiAid. If you're interested in a tote/wallet combination of your pet's breed (including cats, horses, or your favorite pet), you can find the custom listing HERE in my shop. I've also started adding fabric to my shop, so take a look around while you're there.
 
Then, there's a little matter of homekeeping on my agenda. The dogs have been in the pool every day, which means they've been blowing coat like crazy. If I don't vacuum and sweep, our floors will look like shag carpeting
 
I have two new custom orders to do later this week, so I'll be sure to get my homework finished today. I'm also doing a kidlet quilt for a special little guy, too. I'll share that on Wednesday. Tag's back tomorrow.

Wishing you a great week! Make it a fun one.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your work is impeccable and these wallets and tote with accessories are very gorgeous. Shag carpet is definitely not what we want these days so floor duty is on for today. Enjoy dancing as you clean those floors dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna