May 15, 2016

Destiny's Spa Weekend...

Brynwood Needleworks - Destiny
 
I had a new order to create on my schedule for the weekend, but Destiny had other plans. As it would happen, she decided that a spa weekend was in order.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Destiny

In her defense, she has earned it. She's been with me nearly a year, and I have been putting her through her paces. 

Fortunately, I have just the place to send her and was able to get her in on Friday. She'll be coming home later today. Which is a good thing. My studio just isn't the same without her. She is quite the presence on my sewing table.

Brynwood Needleworks - Destiny's Spot
Kenny and I are missing her terribly. Why, we just sat around all weekend and did mostly "nothing", we were so distraught. Well, actually, Kenny was more distraught. I just decided to take advantage of her absence by spending time with Handsome and the puppersnappers. (In case you're wondering, Kenny doesn't embroider, which I needed to do before I could sew.)
 
I even did a little vegetable gardening! Don't get too excited. It was three pots...one "Heartbreaker" tomato plant, 1 lettuce plant - from a head of lettuce, and 1 celery - started from a celery stalk. (Tag explained my "gardening" in THIS post.) After they root, I plant them into soil, which is what I did yesterday.

Sometimes you just need to stop and smell the veggies! There'll be time enough for work when I bring Destiny back home.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Yes, stop and smell.eat the veggies. Kenny will be ready when Destiny returns and prepares his pieces to put together. Time with Handsome and the Puppersnappers is always priority, Wonderful Week Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna