April 28, 2016

You Are The New Day...

Brynwood Needleworks via Quotefancy
 
I accomplished nothing originally planned for yesterday. Life happens. Things change.
We prioritize. We do what we need to do to make it possible to do the things we love to do.
The heart comes first. Always.

Today is a new day...a new beginning. The opportunity to complete the unfinished;
start something new; keep balance and harmony. It's the opportunity to squeeze every
drop out of this sweet life...the chance to do something memorable and important.
 
Embrace this new day.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes my life seems to be upside down...any sense of completing tasks at hand are forgotten, while I tend to my little garden of roses and thorns. You are a blessing Donna, your words again brought a smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embrace is my word for 2016 and your wise words to Embrace this day and what we have is key to happiness. Blessings dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna