February 5, 2016

Almost Done...

Brynwood Needleworks - Pineapple Quilt

I know I told you I wouldn't share photos of this quilt until it was finished, but this has taken a bit a lot longer than I expected!

Brynwood Needleworks - Pineapple Quilt

I'm really happy with the way it's going, and all I have left to quilt is the white border that's outside the orange that you see in this photo.

Brynwood Needleworks - Pineapple Quilt

Once the white border is finished, I'll sew the final orange border to the white, and then I'll sew on the binding.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Sebring with my friend, Jamie. We're sharing a room for a three-day retreat. I can sew the binding (and add a display sleeve) on this quilt to enter in our guild quilt show on the 19th.

I'm also going to take a couple of UFOs to work on while I'm away. It will be nice to have a few more finishes. I'll share photos of our retreat from Sebring, and then get back to work here on Thursday.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Looking sew lovely. Enjoy your retreat dear and safe travels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Looking so beautiful! Have a good retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna