May 22, 2015

A Date With Destiny...

Ellisimo (Miss Ellie)
One of the things I've been working on is a decision to upgrade my machine in the studio. I have loved and been faithfully served by Miss Ellie for the past five years. She's a great machine!

Yesterday, I sold her to a nice lady in Colorado, so I'll be packing her (with Handsome's help), along with all her accessories for the trip out west. I know she'll perform equally well for her new owner.
Crescendo
I've also sold my one-year old, Crescendo. Don't gasp. There's a method to this whole process. Trust me.
Babylock Destiny
I wasn't planning a new machine this year, but I met Destiny. She combines all the features in the Ellisimo and the Crescendo; has a larger screen and a heavier duty embroidery arm; and I got a deal that I absolutely couldn't refuse!
 
I'll be making a phone call today to make sure they have the new machine in stock so I can pick it up. My plan is to go and get her on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to having her in the studio, and for us to get to know each other. I know the new owners of my previously loved machines will be happy, too. I'm pretty sure it was Destiny that brought us all together.
DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. So hard to part with old friends, but so easy to look forward to new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you tied everything together in this post. Cleverly written and I hope that you have fun using your lovely new machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect plan to me. And, a new machine to work with! Have fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! I know you will enjoy that machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting! You're so good with sorting this stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When everything falls right into place it definitely is "Destiny"! You and the others will be sew happy. Creative Machine Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute post, Donna!! And congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna