March 3, 2015

Brynwood Boutique Update...

Although I haven't been in the studio lately, I was able to add my current, completed 
  clutch wallets to The Boutique. I have a selection ready for immediate shipment, as 
well as samples of wallets shown that would ship within a couple of days of your order. 
 
I will also create custom orders at your request. Do you have a special interest, 
theme or color preference? All you have to do is contact me through my email link 
in the right sidebar of the Boutique to start the process. After previewing options,
we can have just what you want on its way to you in a matter of days!
Just CLICK HERE to go directly to the "Brynwood Clutch Wallet" section.
In future, simply type "Brynwoodneedleworks.com" into your browser. 
 
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER!
This offer will expire on March 17th.
 For every wallet you purchase from the Boutique
between now and March 17th,
I will refund $10 after checkout via PayPal.
I also have other handcrafted treasures available in The Boutique. Have fun
checking out all the "departments" by clicking on the links in the top menu bar.
Thanks for reading all the way to the end of my shameless little commercial plug.
See you again tomorrow!
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Can I share your link? Everyone loves my Cafe Bistro! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna