February 26, 2015

Wayne Cochran and C.C. Rider...

Even when you're not feeling well, there's room for smiling...and music!
Last night, Handsome came into my "sick room" and asked me if I'd ever heard
Wayne Cochran and C.C.Rider. "Why, no", was my reply, so we went to YouTube.
  This video lifted my spirits right up!
 
Wayne Cochran had some killer moves. 
He was referred to as "The White Knight of Soul".
Direct video link: http://youtu.be/w5_GstlPL64
 
Sit back and enjoy a real showman...and I hope it brings a smile to your face, too.
DonnaAcornSignature
Note: Sadly, Wayne Cochran died of complications from stomach cancer in 1979.

1 comment:

  1. ohmy...that was fun. He's kinda a mix of Elvis and James Brown. Thanks! Hope you taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna