August 26, 2014

My Civic Duty...

This is where I spent my day yesterday. In through those doors and
down the hall to...
this room. It was where the local precinct was located, and I was
employed at a poll inspector. I arrived at 5:45 am and didn't leave 
until nearly 8 pm. It was a long day spent talking to folks and helping
them process through so that they could vote in the Florida primaries.
At the end of the day, all the results from our machines are posted on
the outside window so that anyone who wants to know can see them.

I've done my civic duty until the regular election this fall. I'm on break now.
Also, thanks for all your comments on my (and Tag's) latest posts. I 
promise I'll respond to all of them now that I'm home for a while. I
do read every single one of them - and many have made me really
giggle! I can finally sit down and put some thought into my replies.
Thanks again for letting me know what you think when you read them.
Tag and I really appreciate it!
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. You are always such a giving civic duty soul. Those are such long days. Glad you will be able to relax for a while. You and Tag are how I begin and end my days. Hugs and Smooches Dear Ones...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna