February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day...

© 2011 D. Liljegren
 "There are three things that amaze me—
no, four things that I don’t understand:
how an eagle glides through the sky,
how a snake slithers on a rock,
how a ship navigates the ocean,
how a man loves a woman"
                         - Proverbs 30:18-19
© 2012 D. Lljegren
   "Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; 
for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. 
It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame."
                                                           - Song of Solomon 8:6
My custom-created pincushion by Susan Piloto
"And now these three remain; faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love."
                                                                                             - I Corinthians 13:13
There's still time to enter the Brynwood Sweetheart Valentine Giveaway!
I'll be drawing three names at 11 pm ET this evening 
via the Random Number Generator and
I'll post the winner's names tomorrow.
Good Luck and Happy Valentine's Day!!
DonnaAcornSignature

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post Donna,have a great day with Handsome and of course Tag.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post. Hope you have a Happy and Love filled Valentines Day.

    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's day, Donna! Love, Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo of the two of you! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day Donna Dear. Your Creative Heart is a blessing to all of us. Hearty Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day Donna!!!! I love your little mouse, love the red!!! I am still working on the circles...
    Hugs,
    Mags
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentines Day Deece. Your friendship makes my heart happy. :)
    Love ya to bits! Oh..and my fuzzy heart butt nephew too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna