February 3, 2013

A New Venture...

 I'll be working to set up two more applique' blocks for the guild 
quilt this week, but I also have another project that I'll be working on.
 Gorgeous felted wools, ribbons, roses and some more handwork as I
create custom items for a new joint venture with an old and dear blog friend.
 I can't share the details right now, but there is a subtle hint in this photo.

I promise I'll tell you all about it as soon as my work is complete and
we're ready to roll our plan out together. I'm really excited about it!

Oh! Oh! Remember when I teased about a giveaway not too long ago?
I promise that there will be a friends/followers giveaway this week!
It's going to have a Valentine theme, but that's all I'm telling you for now.
Have a great week and I'll announce the giveaway in the next day or so.
DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a tantalizing array of loveliness! I can't wait to see what you make with it! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got be going Donna,can't wait to see what's happening with those items.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yeah...I see the hint. This is a very dynamic duo. Congratulations in advance. The supplies are gorgeous. I look forward to seeing these custom items. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. knowing you for as long as I have.. I see between the lines and this will be awesome.. :D cannot wait to see.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very behind on my blog reading but am so happy to see this post! I can't wait to see what you both come up with - I know it will be VERY creative!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna