April 22, 2010

The Gift's In The Mail...

This is Part Two of the gift I worked on for one of my
online friends. It will be shipping today, along with Part One.
I'll post full photos as soon as I know she's received it.

You can see the same silk ribbon roses and pearl trim,
that were in the Part One, and then I added
beadwork along the pattern of the fabric.

I love this fabric, and you're likely to see more
projects which feature it in the future.

I'm working on more gifts now, and promise to share
the finished items with you over the next few days.
A few items will even make their way to the Boutique soon.
Friday Night Date Night will feature homemade pizza
which the newlyweds will share with us this evening.

Only a few more days and they'll be heading to their
new home. We're going to enjoy what little time
we have left with them on this trip.
JoySignatureAcorn

13 comments:

  1. This looks lovely. Have you quilted the fabric yourself? It looks really interesting with all that texture and the beads too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM...scrumptious, reminds me of icing on a wedding cake! Such beautiful detailing.
    Date night sounds like so much fun, enjoy your special time. What memories. Have a wonderful day and weekend. (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so beautiful Donna! I know it will be a treasured gift.
    I'll be down for some homemade pizza! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do hope the lucky recipient gets this gift real soon, because I just can't wait to see it properly. Those beautiful little glimpses are torture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful, your work brings tears to my eyes... it reminds me of my Mom's delicate and gorgeous hand work. It will be well loved for sure!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna,

    What a beautiful "gift." Your work is exquisite and I love stopping by to see your gift to us of sharing your images. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything you do is so meticulously perfect! Trust me, I know!!! :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, lucky friend.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see it, but I love the sneak peaks that we get. Your homemade pizza sounds yummy and enjoy the days left with your mom. It has been wonderful with your sharing your pictures. Have a wonderful weekend. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always Donna...Beautiful!
    Best wishes to the newly weds!!!!
    Have fun!
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks beautiful..and all the details are divine! I am sure you will make someone very happy with this gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything you do is so extra special, and this is no exception! It's just gorgeous Donna. That quilted fabric is lovely, and all your wonderful embellishing, oh my goodness! A true treasure! She will love this!...I really enjoyed all the wedding watching! Your mum is too adorable, and what a sweet couple they make! xoxo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work and your photos are so beautiful, Donna.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna